mort mot juste

julho 21, 2006

make some coffee, hold me up

my head became a portable radio and i could never explain to you the sound of ghosts' voices broadcasting every fear i've had ever since i was a kid. a thick fog surrounds you in my visions, you are never there, the eyes i see belong to a stranger. however your lips look bloody red, and very real when i remember it.
the spreading cloudlike haunting smells like dry air in winter late hours.
[that, and cinnamon].
countless times i've tried, working up the strength to leave you behind...
it's such a tragedy my worst flaw is you.
i've always been in love with love and love is a dream that terrifies you to sleep during the entire day.
the sun laughs, the earth cracks and so do the bones underneath it. i hear them all when they scream.
you belong between your clouds of make-believe misteries unsolved, disasters drunk over night light and infected city air.

i wish i could know what's in your head for a whole minute.
take my life soon after that, give it to a stillborn...

don't forget the bowknot and the apology note.

dammit, i wish someone would hear me just this once.

maria 8:57 PM 1 vociferando estavam



ao rés da fala