mort mot juste

novembro 02, 2008

unremarkable machine

Needles to say I have
seen solid bridges and archways (in photographs)
Needles to say I have been
everywhere but where I intended (in frantic thoughts)
Needles to say I have been wild
and lived on a tree (in a dream)
Needles to say my reality has been
a book (in a book)
Needles to say a piercing pun don't make
a true poem (am I earnest?)
Needles to say a hole in the wall
could provide a better view (outside I live)
Needles to say I have said more
than anyone should (my mouth tingles)
Needles to say the obvious is sometimes beautiful
sometimes not (whether it's framed or on a card)
Needles to say I have written pages that now
rest (in a drawer in your room, far from me)
Needles to say I have known for years
what I know now (I know nothing)
Needless to say I write now what needles
hinted over to me (someplace I've never traveled, gladly beyond)

maria 9:01 PM 3 vociferando estavam



ao rés da fala